• Hospital Annual Planning Submissions to the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care by the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health for three consecutive years.
• 17(1)(a)(third party information) - upheld
• Section 23 (public interest override) - not upheld.
• Ministry’s decision upheld.
NATURE OF THE APPEAL:
The Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care (the Ministry) received a request under the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, for the following:
- A copy of the 2005-2006, 2006-2007 and 2007-2008 Hospital Annual Planning Submission to the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care including all appendices, for the Centre for Mental Health and Addiction; and
- A copy of the 2007-2008 Hospital Accountability Agreement including all schedules, between the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health and the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care.